Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kost is Lost

So...I woke up in Toronto and had to try and exchange my youth rail pass for an adult rail pass (which is much more expensive). Luckily, they would exchange it but I had to UPS my pass to their main office. The concierge was very helpful. I just have to hope my pass makes it and that Rail Europe will give me a full refund. Additionally, I booked 4 TGV train tickets for once we get to Paris. (Which would have been 5 Euros with my rail pass but is now 94). I'm trying to make all these changes and check out and get to the airport before 1 pm so we can fly to Montreal so then we can fly to Toronto then to CDG Paris then take the Metro to Montrparnasse train station then take the train to Libourne and take a bus to Bordeaux and take another train to Arcachon. Sounds like an awesome birthday. Kost is Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment